Moving a stored procedure

From: <tichi404_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2003 21:35:40 -0700

I am covering for our DBA who is on vacation - sorry if question seems dumb. I remember that

SELECT *
 FROM sys.dba_source
 WHERE type = 'PROCEDURE'

lists all the stored procedures in a database. But somone once showed me simple command to move stored procedure from a test database to production database (8i) inside sqlplus - I just can't remmber. Can anyone help?