Re: "Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: Jitendra Patel <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2003 17:33:08 -0700

> > So, you have been instructed to come here
> > with the explicit intent of attacking me?

My, TM, Nuevo Pinto thinks someone has "instructed" us to attack him.

Maybe he is off his meds.

> Who is Pinto DeSoto anyway? Is he well known in the Oracle world?

Nope. He has not published any articles in Oracle Magazine or OTN, and Amazon shows no books.

But Noons, he is famous in another way. On our chat group he is source of amusement and fun. There is fans of Nuno Pinto du Souto who follow him, know his hobbies (woodworking with old tools, politics), even cars and wines he likes. But best are the remarks. Every time he posts something wrong and haughty, we ridicule, learn and laugh.

It's like a fan club, except we mock him.

> If Noons is Pinto DeSoto, why does he feel that being identified with his
> own opinions is an attack on him? LOL

Yes, that is amusment. Don't scare him away. Received on Sat Jun 21 2003 - 19:33:08 CDT