"Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: TM <tonym101_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2003 06:07:57 -0700

"Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam> wrote in message news:<3ef39be1$1$16256$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> "Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message
> > I'm glad that Pinto DeSoto is not my teacher.
>
> Hello dickhead. I don't use my full surname
> ANYWHERE in the Usenet.
>
> That tells me you know EXACTLY who I am and you
> have a hidden agenda in your intervention above.
>
> So, you have been instructed to come here
> with the explicit intent of attacking me?
>
> How about you go back to the stinking hole
> you got out of in the first place?
>
> BTW, I don't teach. So don't worry, you and
> the other dickheads that back you. Oh yes:
> you didn't even copy my surname properly...
>
> Bye.
>
> <plonk>

Cool, there really is a conspiracy then ;-) No doubt I'll be told I'm in charge of it.

Who is Pinto DeSoto anyway? Is he well known in the Oracle world? If Noons is Pinto DeSoto, why does he feel that being identified with his own opinions is an attack on him? LOL

TM Received on Sat Jun 21 2003 - 08:07:57 CDT