Re: Proposal: WUser Group Program Invitation

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:32:02 +1000

"Rajat Agrawal" <r.agrawal_at_whizlabs.com> wrote in message news:109abd4a.0306032244.136a30dd_at_posting.google.com...
> I represent Whizlabs Software, an eLearning organization specializing
> in IT certification exam preparation and training solutions.

<snip blah blah blah>

> Disclaimer:
> "This E-Mail is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
> individual(s) or entity named above and may contain information that
> is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-Mail is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please
> notify us immediately by return E-Mail or telephone and destroy the

Is it just me or has this "disclaimer" made anyone else chuckle.

Ummm, confidential in a public NG ? Does anyone else feel privileged ?

Ummm, am I supposed to be an intended recipient ? Could I get in some kinda trouble if I were to reply to back to the NG, would this be considered prohibited dissemination ?

Ummm, how do I destroy the original message ?

Would anyone mind if I tried ;)

Cheers

Richard Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 08:32:02 CDT