Proposal: WUser Group Program Invitation

From: Rajat Agrawal <r.agrawal_at_whizlabs.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2003 23:44:57 -0700

I represent Whizlabs Software, an eLearning organization specializing in IT certification exam preparation and training solutions.

Our products are being endorsed by leading IT certification and technology portals like IBM developerWorks, W3Schools, XML.com. In the last two years, we've contributed to the success of over 150,000 IT professionals in more than 90 countries with over 99.7% success rate.

For the last two years, we've been contributing to many User groups and Discussion groups world-wide, in different ways. The response has always been overwhelming and we've built very strong relationships during this period. Now, we've decided to give it a formal shape under our recently launched "Whizlabs User Group Program". Please find details about it, following the URL below:

http://www.whizlabs.com/wugp/index.html

I invite your group to join us in this endeavor. I am sure that this relationship will add significant value to your vision and draw us closer to each other.

In case you've any query, please feel free to write to me.

I look forward to building a long-term relationship with your community.

Regards and Best wishes,
Rajat Agrawal
Director, Whizlabs User Group Program

Whizlabs Software,
Success, Certified!
http://www.whizlabs.com

Tel:  +91-11-51589170/71/72 (ext 27)
Fax:  +91-11-51589170/71/72 (ext 28)
Mob: 9810764618

Disclaimer:
"This E-Mail is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify us immediately by return E-Mail or telephone and destroy the original message." Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 01:44:57 CDT