Re: What kind of a DBA are you?

From: Marc Blum <marc_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:54:46 +0200

On Sat, 31 May 2003 22:32:02 +1000, "Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam> wrote:

>That is an interesting thread in itself.
>Wanna carry it? I know I share some of my
>outside interests with others here, but
>there might be some fascinating new ones.

Music!

I hear: Jazz, Funk, from Coltrane to Prince to Red Hot Chili Peppers

I play: Bass in a Jazztrio, Funkrock in a Quartett, Punkrock in a Quintett and support my daughter playing songs on the flute

Going swimming and schnorcheling (?) with the kids

Marc Blum
mailto:marc_at_marcblum.de
http://www.marcblum.de Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 09:54:46 CDT