Re: Howard !

From: S Madhusudhanan <madhu17_at_vsnl.net>
Date: 31 May 2003 07:49:38 -0700

> >> Cheerio, group: last post!
>
> Let's hope not.
>

> Cheers,
> Norman.

No way Sir, We need you ! Been reading your posts regularly..and I just got hold of your pdfs last week..nobody explains stuff better than you..

HJR, you may not know it but you are a beacon of light for many lurkers and newbies like me ! please stick on for our sake !

-S Madhusudhanan Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 09:49:38 CDT