OT: was What kind of a DBA are you? - what's your poison?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:54:33 +1000

"Franklin" <member29243_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:2943631.1054390185_at_dbforums.com...

> I have a private polot's license, and like flying on weekends.
> I also enjoy golf, skiing and collecting antiques.

Hehehe! Not bad.
In no particular order:

Woodworking, woodcarving, collecting old hand tools, golf, scuba, fishing, photography, camping, old malts and reds, Mandelbrots, music, history, the art of conversation, anything to do with computing and electronics.

Your very good health. Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 09:54:33 CDT