Re: mod_plsql alternatives

From: Kevin Grant <X.Tenag_at_znvyobk.th.rqh.nh>
Date: 7 Mar 2003 00:06:20 GMT

Jeremy Ovenden <newspostings_at_hazelweb.co.uk> wrote in news:MPG.18d15535cd9e3f349896cc_at_news.cis.dfn.de:

> Which is back to what I was trying to get to the bottom of
> originally...
>
> Take standard apache and use either dbprism or the free mod_plsql and
> only use Oracle for the database.
>
> Still like to know if anyone has done this , either in development or
> deployed as a production, internet-facing service?

Jeremy,

We've been using the free mod_plsql module for the last 12 months in a production system and it's been great. It is very easy to develop applictions and the performance is quite good. Mind you the system is fairly small and only has a few users connected at any one time.

Kev. Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:06:20 CST