Re: Is OEM complete?

From: Karen Abgarian <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:58:51 GMT

There is plenty of tools in the market. I do not believe though that any of them shows usage in oracle blocks. I doubt that in DBA practice they look at specific blocks often. Say, a block is not complete, so what? However, imagining such a tool, it could probably look nice, so why not go ahead and implement it, given that this is an education project?

But, just out of curiosity, how are you going to implement a such a tool?