Re: Date format

From: Karen Abgarian <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:08:18 GMT

it could show even 10 if you set the format mask accordingly.

dates are stored up to seconds.

the only thing in oracle that provides somehow for better resolution is V$TIMER, it gives you centiseconds.

you probably do not need anything but seconds for any practical purposes.

after all, Oracle is not a real-time system.

Hth
AK