Re: Did Anybody install 9iAsR2 (infrastructure+middle-tier) on Windows?

From: Henry Kam <kam1_at_whwpe.lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:20:57 GMT

Thanks for your info...

I did all installations+patches for 9iasR2 in RH7.3 (which is not certified..)
for the infrastructure and the middle-tier on the same Machine... had no problem to start
listener/metadatabase/OID/EM/HTTP/discoverer/OC4J....had problems when trying to start reports server,portal,wireless....will probably wait for the next release.....