Re: Did Anybody install 9iAsR2 (infrastructure+middle-tier) on Windows?

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:02:33 +0200

well several hours in the first time, since I have done around 10 installations from third installation I was able to install patches in 2 hours but that is because the catproc.sql takes ages in database server

and I tell you again why do you think windows version is released after 6, 7 weeks that's why it doesnt need patch, it comes patched already

I do know ias r2 is different from ias r1, same shits anyways

have you tried host.domain:port/pls/orasso to see if your sso server is working?