Limiting Resource for a Oarticular User

From: Ronnie Yours <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:50:27 -0400

Hi,

Ours is an OLTP system running on 8.1.7.

How do I limit the resources used by a Particular user (In my Case only one known user) so that it doesnt hog up all the resources.

I know this can be done using Resource manager, but after reading some posts here that Resource manager is not the Best way to go, I dont want to use it... atleast on 8i.

Is there any other way I can do it.

Please suggest

Ronnie Received on Thu Jul 25 2002 - 16:50:27 CDT