Re: The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Nick <nick_hobbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2002 03:48:17 -0700

Ahh Richard, I take my hat off to you but whereabouts in New Zealand is Canberra?

I suspect a may be experienced enough to take the same test.

Would I get extra credit for buying the missus a lawnmower for her birthday and telling her to practice whilst I go and watch Six Nations Rugby in the pub?

I would certainly hold an Aussie Certification in far greater esteem than an OCP (well paper OCP anyway).

The biggest shame of it is that it sounds like I'll have to give up the IT career unless I'm very lucky or at least revert to cobbling together lumps of COBOL.

Anyway Cheers for the smile

Nick Received on Fri Jul 19 2002 - 05:48:17 CDT