Re: What should I do with my certification?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 17:00:55 -0700

"Christopher Boyle" <cboyle_at_hargray.dot.com> wrote in message news:<aepu9s$2nvk$1_at_news3.infoave.net>...

> I received the same notification from oracle

Ohhh, they are "notifying" people now?

> of certification exams and learning offerings. Oracle customers and business
> partners demand that their Oracle Certified Professionals have hands-on
> experience with all aspects of the Oracle database.

This reads to me as an open admission from Oracle that OCP has been a complete failure in ensuring quality of training and return on investment and that customers are not happy with it.

As I and others have been saying for years. Thanks for admitting it, Mr. Oracle.

Cheers
Nuno Souto Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 19:00:55 CDT