Re: Identifying logged in users

From: Imprecise <f_puhan_at_precise.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 06:52:47 -0400

In article <ec12f506.0206111932.7355075a_at_posting.google.com>,  nmangalath_at_hotmail.com (Naru Mangalath) wrote:

> Hi,
> I am an Oracle DBA managing a 11i Financials database. I do have
> Oracle DBMS experience, but not much of Financials. When I look at
> v$session for currently logged in users all the users appear as
> follows:
> Oracle user:APPS
> OS user: FINTEST
>
> How can I get information about the real logged in user names?
> Thanks for any help.

There is a product my company makes called Interpoint (at one time I believe it was called IntERPoint) that will allow you to do this. You can read about it at <http://www.precise.com/products/interpoint.asp>.

Disclaimer: I neither work on nor support this product, and can not accurately represent its features or capabilities.

--
The underscore character does not belong in my address. You know the drill...
***