Identifying logged in users

From: Naru Mangalath <nmangalath_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2002 20:32:28 -0700

Hi,
I am an Oracle DBA managing a 11i Financials database. I do have Oracle DBMS experience, but not much of Financials. When I look at v$session for currently logged in users all the users appear as follows:
Oracle user:APPS
OS user: FINTEST

How can I get information about the real logged in user names? Thanks for any help.

Naru Mangalath Received on Tue Jun 11 2002 - 22:32:28 CDT