Re: Oracle Cold Backup

From: Md Irfan <irfan_pk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2002 00:01:14 -0700

Hi Mark -- Thanks for the suggestion. I was more likely to know if Oracle has
a)commands for cold backup instead of using OS commands. Like for hot backup we have alter tbsp begin/end backup and cp the data files b)in your solution for me, how about the control files?

Thanks/Irfan Received on Fri Apr 19 2002 - 02:01:14 CDT