Re: How to deallocate inital extents from locally managed tablespace

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:23:47 GMT

An extent size of less than 64K is pretty meaningless. But a clause with "storage (initial 1M) is equally so.

Fix them both and the problem resolves itself.

When using uniform extent in LMTs you should have tablespaces whose uniform extents correspond with the tables going into them. If this means more than one tablespace for data and more than one for indexes ... that is the best possible solution.

Daniel Morgan