Re: OPS and replication

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2002 08:56:58 -0800

In article <3c9a056a$1_3_at_corp.newsgroups.com>, "jw" says...

>Under 8.1.7, does OPS support replication? If so, what kind of
>replication -- row or procedural....
>
>unique question from a client to which I know no definite answer.
>
>Any thoughts?
>
>tia.
>
>jw

>-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Yes it does. Often used for site failover while OPS is used for machine failover.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 10:56:58 CST