Re: Upgrading

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:21:10 GMT

The specific steps depend on the hardware amd operating system but always follow this basic methodology.

  1. Put the CD into the CDROM drive.
  2. Find the readme file that details the installation steps.
  3. Follow it without exception

I am not trying to make light of your serious question. It is just, truthfully, the best answer possible.

Daniel Morgan