Having 3-4 small databases on same server ?

From: Christian Svensson <chse30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 06:57:39 -0800

Greetings all,

We are about to consolidate 3-4 small databases into one (Unix) server. Before they reside on old Sparstation machines and we want to throw those out, about time...

Are there any special things to be aware of besides:

Anyone know what Oracle says about this ? Are there any documentation about this ?

Thanks for any comments on this.

Regards

Christian Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:57:39 CST