dbsnmp.exe Dr. Watson

From: Pedro Robledo Puerta <pedro.robledo_at_emersonenergy.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2001 02:06:13 -0800

Hi Everybody,

I have some questions about dbsnmp.exe.

I think that this program is part of the oracle inteligent agent. My questions are:

   dbsnmp is part or is the agent itself?    if i stop dbsnmp, will the agent keep on working?

My principal problem is that everything is working fine but some time later (hour or days sometimes) a Dr. Watson appears with this message: DBSNMP.exe
exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Adress: 0x60b34b4d

does anybody know why this happens?

Thanks in advace Received on Fri Nov 23 2001 - 04:06:13 CST