Re: dbsnmp.exe Dr. Watson

From: wysza <awysza_at_invalid.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:35:46 GMT

"Pedro Robledo Puerta" <pedro.robledo_at_emersonenergy.com> wrote in message news:bad2819f.0111230206.2ec4148f_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have some questions about dbsnmp.exe.
>
> I think that this program is part of the oracle inteligent agent. My
> questions are:
> dbsnmp is part or is the agent itself?
> if i stop dbsnmp, will the agent keep on working?
> My principal problem is that everything is working fine but some time
> later (hour or days sometimes) a Dr. Watson appears with this message:
> DBSNMP.exe
> exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Adress: 0x60b34b4d
>
> does anybody know why this happens?

I can't help you very much, but I can suggest you, that if you disable Dr Watson you should get a more meaningful error message displayed directly by a faulty process (not by filter - Dr Watson). How to disable Dr Watson - go to google.com and search for it, isntructions are pretty simple.

hth
wysza Received on Sat Nov 24 2001 - 11:35:46 CST