Re: I'm doomed, right?

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2001 07:19:20 -0700

I guess what I'm more interested in this comparison is like: dbv could give false positive while export shows corruption-type errors in a datafile. Again, I suppose the database is already open and controlfiles and logfiles are known to be good. I only want to compare the integrity check on datafiles.

BTW, if I remember right you can export the SYS schema if you specify owner=sys. full=y won't do that.

Yong Huang
yong321_at_yahoo.com