Oracle on NT vs. Unix

From: Jennifer R. Amon <jamon_at_apk.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:41:46 -0400

I'm looking for all the reasons that one platform might be better than the other for Oracle. I won't state my own opinion here. I'd like to hear what you all have to say on the subject.

If you have significant reasons why you think one platform is better than the other, please let me know.

I'd appreciate it if you'd Cc the responses directly to my work email address. That will help me be sure to catch them all.

Thank you!

        jamon_at_moen.com

Jennifer R. Amon
Personal: jamon_at_apk.net            Work Phone: 440-962-2471
Business: jamon_at_moen.com                  FAX: 440-962-2739
Web: http://junior.apk.net/~jamon/

I love music, nature, animals, books, antiques, children, family, travel, and Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies! :-)