Re: Oracle on NT vs. Unix

From: Steve Guilford <sguilford_at_minglewooddata.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:55:53 GMT

Hmn, lets see....

Other than:

Evil Empire
Megalomania Monopoly
Enforced Software Upgrades
Security Issues
Poor Performance
Features you don't need and can't eliminate Susceptible to viral attacks from 'agents abroad' - big issue these days.

Can't think of any off-hand.

Now don't get me wrong, you can get Larry to play nice w/ Mr. Bill. But I for what it's worth like Unix/Linux. Call it an affinity to bio-diversity.

 Steve Guilford

<posted & mailed>