Anyone download 9i for NT/2000 in Australia?

From: Fuzzy <freewarez42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2001 21:40:12 -0700

1.2GB across the pacific is a joke (not to mention expensive), so I'd like to know if anyone's already done it in Oz? If so, I'm thinking a bunch of CD-R and some pre-paid postage&packaging could get me out of a bind :-)

(Waiting for the tech tracks at OTN to be available again (mid Oct) plus shipping time isn't worth it, and the local Oracle office haven't got it themselves :-) ).

Ciao
Fuzzy