Anyone download 9i for NT/2000 in Australia?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:31:35 +0100

Fuzzy,

I'm (unfortunately) not in Australia, I'm in the Untied Kingdom, but working on getting to Oz.

The downloads from Oracle are a bit iffy at the moment because of all the power cuts in the Bay Area where Oracle apparently live. I did eventually manage to download all three discs worth of 9i for NT/2000 but it took three days of intermittant connections, not getting through, timouts etc.

In the end, 2 hours for disc1, 2 for disc2 and 1.5 for disc3. Haven't managed to get client downloaded yet.

Good luck.

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com