Internet DBO certification books??

From: Simon Bone <simonrbone_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:30:33 +0100

Hi - I'm interested in taking the Internet Database Operators exam to gain OCP status - but I can't find any books for it - in fact the only dbo ones I can find are these two:

Oracle Certified Professional DBO Certification Exam Guide Jason S. Couchman
OCP - Oracle8i DBO Study Guide

how different are the internet dbo exam to the normal dbo one? would these books help?

Thanks for any help
Simon Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 04:30:33 CDT