Re: Internet DBO certification books??

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:27:09 -0700

Simon

Going from memory here so I suggest you check the certification web site off Oracle's home page, but I think the Internet version of the DBO is just a later version of the DBO (maybe 8.1 versus 8.0 or something like that). You need to look at the books to confirm the version they're for.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA