DBA activities

From: Phillip <tienp_at_wholefoods.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:38:45 GMT

Guys, don't laugh but for some reason the powers that be wants a list of the activities of a general DBA. I'm taking it as he wants us to justify the position of a DBA, which is laughable, but he's the boss. Anyway, anyone got a consolidated, general but accurate list of what a DBA does? Links to DBA activites would work, or a list itself if you have one handy. I've already come up with one on my own but I'm wondering if there's anything I've missed. Please copy damack_at_alumni.utexas.net on replies. Thanks.

--
Phillip