MS SQL Server vs Oracle

From: Meghana <megh_mNOmeSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/23

Hi,

   I want to use Oracle as my database server. My lead wants to use SQL Server as the database server. The project is a Web Integration project with the database. We have to use the Database extensively. So I want to know the drawbacks of SQL Server over Oracle in features pertaining to performance/cost.

please if possible send a mail to megh_m_at_yahoo.com

Thank you,
Regards,
Meghana