Re: ODBC connection from Access to 8.0.5

From: Richard Taylor <richard_tay_at_manulife.com>
Date: 2000/05/29

hi,
i think i encountered same error myself. i suggest you check your DOS path (i think that was how i fixed mine if my memory doesn't fail) just open a dos box and type 'path', is c:\orawin95\bin there? if not, you have to add that to c:\autoexec.bat. take note that there must NOT be any spaces in the path setting, ie. path c:\aaaa;c:\bbbb;c:\orawin95\bin;c:\xxxx\yyy and not c:\aaaa;
c:\bbbb.....

try this out and see if it works. then post a reply here so that i know this solution works.