sqlplus hangs

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:22:24 GMT

Hi,
  I am on a an HP-UX with oracle 7.3.4 system. From one unix user id, I can log on to the database fine. From another, sqlplus simply hangs there ? What could be so radically different to cause that ? Oracle uses its own user creation mechanism. I supply the same userid/logon from both logins. Thnx

--
Ender Wiggin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:22:24 CST