Re: SQL Programer VS SQL Navigator

From: Gordo <gcoulman_at_ccinet.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:44:34 GMT

I have not tried Sql Programmer, but I do use SQL Navigator and I like it very much. The features I particularly like are the user editor and table editor. The table editor lets you create triggers and constraints too. The SQL script interface is also great, allowing you to step through scripts line by line. Of course the reserved words show up in colour, which is nice. I also like to be able to browse database objects by schema, to see who owns what.

A very nice tool overall for a very reasonable cost.

Gord.