re: SQL Programer VS SQL Navigator

From: Mark Tompkins <mark.tompkins_at_digital-dispatch.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 09:30:59 -0800

Hi,

We are evaluating PL/SQL tools for development on Oracle 8+. We have looked at SQL Navigator and SQL Programmer. So far, we have mixed results and there is no indication of which is better - both have strengths and weaknesses.

Has anyone evaluated these two products before, and which features/weaknesses are most noteworthy? Was there any one set of features or flaws that made you decide to choose a particular tool?

TIA Mark Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 11:30:59 CST