Re: SQL Programer VS SQL Navigator

From: Stephan Hartmann <Stephan_Hartmann_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:29:45 +0100

Well, I've tried both programs a year ago and I selectes the Quest SQL Navigator.

I think the Programmer is the better choice if you have to work with several different RDMS,
the Navigator is the better solution for Oracle.

The things I like most are the good editing capabilities, the debugger, and the good performance (the programmer needed ca. 30% more time to perform the same actions)

Mark Tompkins <mark.tompkins_at_digital-dispatch.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 384E95D3.87B0CACB_at_digital-dispatch.com...