Re: Acessing stored procedures using sqlplus

From: <payal_at_corvia.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:40:16 GMT

Hi

I did try 'show all_arguments' and 'show all_source', it doesnt work I also did help on show:

  The only arguments it supports is:

SHO[W] option

    where option represents one of the following terms or clauses:

    system_variable
    ALL
    BTI[TLE]
    ERR[ORS] [{FUNCTION|PROCEDURE|PACKAGE|PACKAGE BODY|TRIGGER|        VIEW|TYPE|TYPE BODY} [schema.]name]     LNO
    PARAMATERS [parameter_name]
    PNO
    REL[EASE]
    REPF[OOTER]
    REPH[EADER]
    SGA
    SPOO[L]
    SQLCODE
    TT[ITLE]
    USER    Show all also does not list the procedures and the packages

   Any more ideas???
   Thanks a tonne.

   Payal
In article <384d5e15_1_at_news.cadvision.com>,   "Terry Dykstra" <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca> wrote:
> all_arguments shows all packages, procedures etc. all_source gives
you the
> code.
>
> --
> Terry Dykstra
> Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.
> Check out Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn
>
> <payal_at_corvia.com> wrote in message news:82jlnt$mm8
$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hi
> >
> > I need to know how to access my stored procedures or packages
> > using sqlplus in order to compile them and access them. Is there
> > a table in sql that has a list of all the stored procedures and
> > packages. Where are they stored??
> >
> > I can put a tored procedure in sql, using a file and then run it.
> > Is there a command like 'show procedure some_procedure' or
> > 'edit procedure some_procedure'. run just compiles a procedure.
> >
> > Thanks
> > payal
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 14:40:16 CST