Re: Tuning recommendations

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:06:09 -0400

For instance tuning, see the CheckTuning script on the site below (Performance -> Instance). "Specific" to NT, but works for Oracle on any platform.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult

<937055566.16228.0.pink.d4e11225_at_news.in2home.co.uk>...