Fellow DBA and developers

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:15:36 -0400

I hope you won't consider this "spam" since I often answer questions here :=)

Please visit the "Whisper to a Scream" site on MP3.com.

http://www.mp3.com/whisper2ascream

These CD's (volume I and II) are compilations of music from Raleigh, NC artists, so there is something for everyone on them. The purchase price of each volume is $5.99. MP3.com keeps half of the purchase price for order fullfillment, and the remaining half goes to the North Carolina Food Bank. About 26 groups have contributed their music to this project for free. Now it's your turn!

Please order one or both volumes for yourself if you're a music fan, or order as gifts for someone else(Christmas is right around the corner!). Then, pass this note on to anyone else who might be interested.

By ordering, you contribute socially and economically to persons and families who aren't as fortunate as we are.

Best regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult