Re: NT4/SP4 real-life experiences?

From: Ron Vissers <rvissers_at_qtiworld._N0_SP4M_.com>
Date: 9 Jul 1999 13:22:13 -0600

Hi,

With SMP & 2 cpu's, SP4 (workstation) has been the source of daily BSOD's :<

I should have left well enough alone at SP3 where things were stable. Going to try SP5.

Supposedly, they mucked around with some memory issues in SP4.

I guess, single cpu, its ok yet though.

Ron :(

In article <FEM611.I3E_at_news.decus.org>, skubiszewski_at_Eisner.DECUS.Org says...