Re: Oracle Names restriction?

From: <dgallardo_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:55:56 GMT

Hyphens are non-standard in domain names. A lot of software deals with hyphens OK, but just like Mom said, just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it OK. The right answer is to try to get everyone in the company to conform to the standard.

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 09:55:56 CDT