Re: OAS 4.0.7 install problem

From: Ying-fen Hu <yhu_at_generalmicro.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:45:18 -0400

Thank you for your reply. My problem is indeed tied to name resolution. Oracle Support suggested checking into two configuration files and I found out the Sulu server did not have the /etc/resolv.conf file. Copied it from another server of the same subnet solved the problem.

By the way, what is FQDN?

Thanks,
Ying-fen