Re: OAS 4.0.7 install problem

From: Ying-fen Hu <yhu_at_generalmicro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:20:55 -0400

Joe and Bart, thank you for your reply.. The nature of my problem is name resolution. We do not have NIS (YellowPage Lookup). Bill Graef of Oracle Support suggests checking two configuration files. I found out we do not have /etc/resolv.conf file on the server in question. Coping the file from a server of the same subnet solved my problem.

Thanks.

Ying-fen Hu