Re: rollback segment reached maximum extent

From: Sally Pearce <nospam_at_dundee.ncr/com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:19:20 -0400

When we had this problem we took the rollback segments offline (one at a time), dropped them, then recreated them with the new storage parameters. It worked fine - we have 10 rollback segments so the users didn't miss the offline one. You could create a new segment with the desired storage parameters, bring it on line, then drop the others one at a time, since you only have 4. If this will blow your tablespace you can add another datafile, assuming you have the disk space.

kgsudhi_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <7hr901$t3f$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...