Help running Intelligent Agent - 8.0.5 on Linux!

From: Chive <nospam_at_thank.you>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:40:14 -0700

I've had no trouble installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux. I've managed to install it under Redhat 5.3 and SuSE 6.1.

Everything seems to work well except, in both cases, I can't get the Intelligent Agent to run. When I run a status check I get the message "the dbsubagent is not started".

What does this mean? What do I need to do? Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 09:40:14 CDT