Re: rollback segment reached maximum extent

From: <kgsudhi_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:39:28 GMT

Thank You Rich.
This is a 24x7 LIMS System. An Export/Import may need a 6-8 Hrs downtime. Is there any other method so that I can compress the extents to one? Can I change the table's storage parameters with out dropping it?

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 03:39:28 CDT