Re: Oracle Internal errors

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:02:31 +0100

You can check if this is the problem by looking on the server at directory:

    $ORACLE_HOME/otrace/admin
to find extremely large files with names like:

    regid.dat
    collect.dat

--

Jonathan Lewis

Julio Negueruela wrote in message <3738094E.F3D60ECA_at_si.unirioja.es>... tvsujatha_at_my-dejanews.com escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We recently upgraded to Oracle 7.3.2 version on NCR unix and facing
> problems with respect to SQL*PLUS connections. Suddenly the SQL*PLUS
> connections take longer time to connect and after some time, system almost
> hangs by creating Core files for each of these connection. The error in
alert
> log file shows as follws.

I don't know if this is really the same problen but I remember we had a very similar problem with the connections through sqlnet with the TWO_TASK. Try putting the env var (in the profile of each user) EPC_DISABLED=TRUE. Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 15:02:31 CDT